This professional therapy is provided by Petra Cookland, a qualified counselling therapist (MBACP) and DPSI-Law qualified interpreter.
ACIS is proud to offer this highly sought-after benefit to our members, as interpreters undertake very challenging work that can lead to stress and vicarious trauma.
What to expect:
- A 30-minute initial assessment session offered free of charge.
- A number of Therapy Sessions is individual, but usual guidance starts at 6 with regular reviews.
- Sessions are remote (video or over the phone), lasting 50 minutes on a weekly or two-weekly basis .
- Safe, confidential and non-judgemental space is offered.
- Therapy agreement will be offered and consulted prior formal booking however, must be signed prior to commencement of sessions.
- Cost of individual session is £20 per session – paid prior to commencement of each session or in a block of 3 if willing. Any unused sessions will be refunded.