Only qualified and vetted community interpreters will be added to the ACIS Directory.
* IoLET Level 6 Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI) – Health (2015)
* IoLET Level 7 Diploma in Translation (DipTrans) (2014)
* IoLET Level 6 Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI) – English Law (2010)
* Level 3 Community Interpreting: Essential Skills and Knowledge – 60 hour accredited course (2008)
* Freelance Interpreter with over 50,000 hours of experience.
* NRPSI Nr. 15039
* CIoL Member Nr.
* Enhanced DBS issued 2019
* Police Clearance NPPV3 Issued Jun 2020
* CTC Clearance
2013 – Cambridge TKT TEFL qualification.
2012 – Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (Health)
2010 – MHFA Mental health training from Tees, Esk & Wear Valley Foundation Trust.
2010 – Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Teesside University
2008 – Interpreting in the Sexual Health setting, level 3 from N.O.C.N.
2007 – Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (English Law)
2006 – Introduction to Advanced Community Interpreting, level three from N.O.C.N.
* NRPSI Number 13515
* CIoL Member
* Enhanced DBS – Issued