Only qualified and vetted community interpreters will be added to the ACIS Directory.
* DPSI qualified interpreter with 20 years experience. She has been teaching the DPSI preparatory courses since 2000 and trained the interpreters registered with the Home Office between 2002 and 2006. She took the DPSI Portuguese/English Law and Diploma in Translation English <> Portuguese exams through the CIoL in 1998 and 2001 respectively. She is a qualified Paralegal/Legal Secretary, and she worked as a legal secretary for several years in Portugal.
* Freelance Translator English <> Portuguese (Legal, Technical & General fields), a telephone interpreter, Police & Court Interpreter in the South East, and she is the author & publisher of the Glossary for Public Service Interpreters (now available in 11 languages).
* President of ACIS – Association of Community Interpreters.
* NRPSI Nr.: 16364
* DBS Enhanced Certificate – Issued: Sep 2016
* Police Clearance NPPV3 – Issued: Sep 2019